Chimp & See Talk

The End

• Devilstower by Devilstower

Awwww...

We're out of data!

Unfortunately, we don't have any more videos to show you right now! Either all current videos have been explored, or you personally may have explored every available video. We should have more data for you fairly soon, so don't forget about us!

In the meantime, you can continue working on this project by helping us ID and name individual chimps on Chimp & See Talk. Or check out any of our dozens of other Zooniverse projects at zooniverse.org. Thanks!

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to Devilstower's comment.

Have you tried to reload the page? It could work. There are many videos to classify. (You would have to be really active to have them all classified already.)

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

It's feasible that we've reached that point. We're sorting out a few issues with the Chimp ID before activating site 7, so there might be a few days' downtime. Although I'm hoping to be able to have the list of all chimp videos from QW1 and other sites to give people so you can work on the Chimp ID in the meantime! 😄

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

That should happen on Monday or Tuesday, right @DZM? 😉

I tease, I know how easy it is to slip a week or two.

Posted

• Devilstower by Devilstower

Thanks. Looking forward to more.

It looks like I've "explored" 2620 clips. I'm old. I have an iPad. I'm easily obsessed.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to Quia's comment.

I'm at the mercy of the dev who is building that site/document, I fear, and devs are extremely busy. I'm reminding him about it regularly! 😃

You know as well as anyone how many things there are to do around the Zoo!

Hoping at least to get that list of videos done today, but it could be Monday. Can't promise anything.... except that there is much more to come!

Posted

• urbansonnet by urbansonnet in response to Devilstower's comment.

Woah. I haven't been here just for a few days and you guys finished all the videos!
    Impressive.
    So it means that every video with a chimp in it is seen and known with its classification name and talked about for IDing, yes?!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Definitely not, we still need a lot of help with the chimp IDs at most of the sites 😃 And more videos are going to be uploaded in the next few days 😃

Posted