Chimp & See Talk

Happy Earth Day and Happy One Year Anniversary to Chimp & See!!!

• ChimpMods by ChimpMods

Happy Earth Day and Happy One Year Anniversary to Chimp & See!!!

Did you know that Chimp & See started one year ago today?? And what a year it's been -- thanks to you!

For a recap of our exciting first year, some fun photos, and a very special thank you from the PanAf Science Team, check out the latest post at the Chimp & See blog! 😄

You can continue the celebration by playing our hidden Party Chimp game, running now through the end of the month! 5 volunteers can win a free C&S t-shirt! Good luck!

Posted

• ChimpMods by ChimpMods

Hope everyone had a great weekend and was able to do something for Earth Day (coming to C&S counts)! Just in case anyone missed it over in the Chimp & See blog, check out this awesome thank you to all of our volunteers from the science team!

Thank You

Thank you to the staff at PanAf for this creative and fun showing of their appreciation, in multiple languages!

There's more to read over on the blog, and don't forget to keep an eye out for our little chimp friends who came to help celebrate! By the end of this week, 5 people will win a t-shirt for finding them all! Good luck, have fun, and thank you so much for being a part of Chimp & See!

Posted

• ChimpMods by ChimpMods

With the conclusion of the Party Chimp game, our 1-year anniversary celebration also comes to end. A special thank you to those who contributed to the event activities (hope I'm not forgetting anyone): @ksigler for overall organization, @MimiA for the blog post & images, @jwidness for the blog post & newsletter, @AnLand for the C&S t-shirts, @PauDG , @maureenmccarthy , @akalan and @NuriaM for hiding party chimps, all the staff at PanAf for the Thank You photo, and all the other moderators, scientists, and volunteers for their enthusiasm and support.

We hope that you enjoyed the event, and that you continue to be a part of our awesome C&S family!

Congratulations, Chimp & See!

![enter image description here](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-87v7RzYFpMg/VxmpWEoUJFI/AAAAAAAAASc/V-KSe_B5TDkOwbxU6Z5rxnmU14Ke_uGEwCLcB/s1600/BDaychimp1.png)

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

A big thank you to all you scientists and moderators for all your work, reviews, help, explanations and patience! 😃

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

What a fascinating project this has been to work on over the last year and what a priveledge it's been to watch chimps and so many other animals going about their daily life in Africa! I think we've all together done some pretty good work this year and learned a whole lot of diverse things along the way. Chimp & See teamwork rocks!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thank you Chimp&See citizen scientists, you guys give my every day a pick-me-up and we are blasting through this data! I am looking forward to what the next year will bring!

and thank you so much mods for keeping everything running so smoothly and organizing this great game to celebrate our first year!!!

Posted