Chimp & See Talk

Thank You and Happy 2nd Anniversary!

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Hi everyone!

The Science Team wants to THANK YOU so much for 2 amazing years of Chimp&See!!!

We absolutely could not do this without you. All of our success is thanks to you all!!!

We are also so unbelievably thankful to our amazing mods for keeping things running every day and coordinating and organizing so many of the activities, sub projects and social media posts! Thank you Kris, Anja, Jane, Zuzi and Briana!!!

We want to wish you all a fantastic Earth Day and if you are in any of the global marches for science, have a great and safe march today - the science team will be marching in Leipzig in just over an hour and representing Chimp&See of course!

Please check in on social media and the blog for all the anniversary celebrations!

Thank you again everyone for your past and your future work on chimpandsee - we have millions of more clips to watch and so many new cool chimp populations to show to you guys, with new behaviours and habitats - we are so excited to work with you all in the years to come!!!

Merci, Dankeschoen, Hvala, Gracias, Děkuji, Asante,
    -The Science Team

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary, dear chimp&see Scientists and moderators!

Thank you all so much to provide us with this phantastic project and to let us be part of the community. Always when entereing the site it's a little bit like coming home 😄

Youtube channel subscribed - of course 😉

Posted

• zoogirl1 by zoogirl1

Thanks for this great project. Happy anniversary! I marched in NYC this morning for science!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

You guys make me so happy 😄

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

YouTube subscriber 100 - BAM! I mean... happy anniversary. 8)

Seriously, I love all our volunteers, mods, and sci mods who are helping our beautiful wildlife. Very proud to be able to contribute to this project!

Posted