Chimp & See Talk

We're NOT out of data!

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Aged Violet is nearly finished and the system apparently has some problems to change the workflow fully to Green Snowflake. If you're seeing the "out of data" message, please refresh the page (you might need to do this twice) until the Green Snowflake videos are shown.

We're sorry for any inconvenience. The problem should be solved soon.

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thanks for posting @AnLand!

Posted

• Corcaroli by Corcaroli

Thanks for the info AnLand. I use Windows 10 and Chrome and I can refresh using Control and F5.

Posted

Hi guys!

We've finished Aged Violet! Congrats and thanks to everyone who helped with this huge site!

The system still has hiccups from the unexpected speedy end 😉 but the technical problem should be solved soon. In the mean time, please refresh the page if you encounter the "out of data" message. Green Snowflake is in full swing!

Thanks again to everyone!!!!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thanks @AnLand for the update!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to AnLand's comment.

There was some talk of splitting Aged Violet, so have we finished all of it or just the part that was loaded first?

Posted

We have finished the major part of Aged Violet that the science team needed to analyze the data. There are still videos left from this site that will be used and classified in later workflows. Aged Violet is an extremely important site to validate the data and the workflow, something like the "gold standard" (that you take to compare everything to) in other zooniverse projects.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to AnLand's comment.

Thanks, AnLand - I was just wondering if we would be returning to it at some point.

Posted