Chimp & See Talk

Happy New Year!

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Happy New Year everyone!

I wanted to thank you all for an AMAZING 2015 . I love the chimp&see community so much, you guys impress me with the cool videos you pull up and all your amazing questions pretty much daily! I love how much you guys love the wildlife I also love 😉

Looking forward to going to East and more of Central Africa this year and reading all the amazing observations you guys make, I hope we get lots of new cool observations too, like the bushbabies and lions!

Truly 1 million thank yous for your involvement, especially with the chimp matching! We truly could not do it without you!

I wish you all peace, health and happiness for 2016!
    cheers,
    mimi

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

Thank you @MimiA !

You guys are an amazing team of researchers, the best one on the Zooniverse I have ever met! 😃 Thanks for your daily involvement in the project Talk, for answering all our questions and also for your great activity on social networks. The project wouldn't be as successful without that! 😃

It is a pleasure for me to be part of it.

Best wishes to 2016!
    Cheers, Z.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

All you guys really know how to put the fun in science 😄 May we see many many more amazing animals and chimps in the coming year!

Happy New Year to everyone! Cheers, Snorticus/Dawna

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I seem to be last on the holiday bandwagon, but I hope everyone had a good Solstice/Festivus/Christmas/New Year (and/or whatever else you might have celebrated)! Looking forward to a great 2016! 🍬 🎂 🎁 🍻 ♫ ⛄ ❅ : )

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

I think actually I am the last one 😛...

I wish you all a very happy new year, and I hope that we still stay together in this amazing project for at least one year more! 😗

Posted