Chimp & See Talk

A goodbye letter with much, much love!!

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Hi all,

I am so sorry to anounce that this is going to be my last week at C&S. A new professional phase is starting for me and I must leave.

But before, I wanted to thank each and every of you for these amazing years together; here´s a little tribute to my C&S journey:

https://chimpandsee.blogspot.com/2019/02/forget-me-not.html

love,

Nuria.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

Oh our Dear Nuria, how sad and how happy that you are leaving us but heading to a new adventure! How much we have learned together the past years from the animals, the chimps, & each other. I have admired your gentle tact and steady encouragement of the team here at chimp & see. And elephants! Thank you (and Ingo) for teaching us so much about these great animals. Many loud pant-hoots to you & your family,

Dawna/Snorticus

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thank you so so so much Nuria! Kick ass in all your future work and do not be a stranger!!!

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Thank you Nuria, for having been here when I had my first tries on C&S! You do incarnate this special athmosphere of confidence, that we all want the same and help each other, that I found here. Thanks for all the encouragment and for making me feel welcome.

Heike

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

sooo sweet!! thank you guys ❤

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Nuria, cariña, thank you so much for all your work, your jokes, your graphics (oh yes!), your elephant stories and all your nice words encouraging me and all other volunteers from the beginning.
    The project will not be the same without you - therefore you just HAVE to come back whenever you'll see fit, promised?
    My very best wishes for your personal and professional future!

Vili Müntschi from the 🐵🐵🐵 the 🐘 🐘 🐘 and me!

Posted

• puddock by puddock

We're going to miss you Nuria - good luck in your new adventures!

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Hey Nuria, so sad to hear that you're going, but happy for you that you're moving to something new and (hopefully) exciting. I hope you have a really great time in the new job and thanks for all the patient help that you gave me in my early days on C&S. You'll be greatly missed.

Posted

• squish5 by squish5

Best of luck Nuria, hope you get on well on your next adventure 😃

Posted

• Orohena by Orohena

It is sad the to see you leave but new adventure are usually exciting!
    I hope you will have a lot of fun and wish you all the best ! Hopefully when you will be all settled you will find some time to come back around to say hi or to watch some videos with us 😃

Posted

• hoothoot by hoothoot

Only the best for your future, it definitely sounds that you have the will and power to face whatever will be in store for you ! Your tribute was very touching. Isn't fate a wonderful thing ?

Posted