Chimp & See Talk

Greetings from Cleveland OH

• housegnome by housegnome

Found this site through a comment on Reddit. I find it strangely relaxing. I combines my love of nature and video games, plus I feel like I am actually helping something at the same time. Done quite a number of videos so far, only 2 chimp sights though. :=(

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to housegnome's comment.

Hi @housegnome

Welcome! I haven't found many chimp videos myself either but I do love all the animals present in the records! It is a fascinating world so much different from the one I live in. I do believe you'll find some more chimp videos soon 😃

Enjoy the classifying. Feel free to ask questions when in troubles.

Best,

Zuzi

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Hi @housegnome, glad you are enjoying it! If you have a second would be cool to know which reddit link! thanks 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to housegnome's comment.

Hey @housegnome -- I too am curious, where did you find us on Reddit?

I love Reddit and I'd love to see where we were mentioned!

Posted

I guess it is actually slightly removed from Reddit. I cannot find the link anymore but it was an article about #TheButton, and they mentioned crowd sourced things, specifically mentioning the penguin study on Zooniverse, which I explored and found you guys. Maybe I should link this up though!

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin

Please do! I've wanted to for a while, but I can't think of where to put it. Unfortunately, /r/science only accepts studies, and the other science boards are fairly sparse.

Posted

Yeah, I was having the same problem. I finally settled on posting it to /r/internetisbeautiful. Not sure how many bites it will get there, but worth a shot! Feel free to re-post elsewhere:

http://www.reddit.com/r/InternetIsBeautiful/comments/34zb55/chimp_see_allows_you_to_help_scientists_analyze/

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Thanks!

Posted