Chimp & See Talk

Hello from California

• rcooley001 by rcooley001

I love working on this project. I have a MSc in Primate Conservation and have done a lot of gorilla observation. I did a cross river gorilla conservation project in Cameroon and have focused on great ape cognition and behavior. I just can't say enough about how great it is to be able to contribute to Chimp & See.

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

Hi @rcooley001

I'm happy you like the project. Great to have you here! 😃

Cheers,
    Zuzi

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

@rcooley001 - great to have you here! At some point we will be uploading video from a Cross River region (but we are still collecting the video at the moment!) Lots of other Cameroonian video to come as well in the future 😃 Welcome and Thank you!

Posted

• rcooley001 by rcooley001 in response to yshish's comment.

Thank you and thank you for your help.

Posted

• rcooley001 by rcooley001 in response to MimiA's comment.

That's great, can't wait. This site gives me an opportunity to stay connected to my true passion at a time that I cannot be directly connected.

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to rcooley001's comment.

What an eloquent way of putting it, and a great example of a reason someone might use the site that I don't believe I've ever heard before! 😃 I may make mention of this one when I talk about C&S at workshops and such (as I love to do).

Posted

• rcooley001 by rcooley001 in response to DZM's comment.

Thank you so much, please do. You can quote me if you like. Sometimes things like life and paying for our educations actually preclude us from being in the field, which is heart breaking, but a reality. This site has reignited my love for non-human primate research.

Robin

Posted