Chimp & See Talk

Hello!

• MollieKemp by MollieKemp

Hi everyone!

Figured since I am becoming more active in this community, I should go ahead and introduce myself 😃

My name is Mollie and I am so glad I've found this project! Previously I've worked on other projects on Zooniverse in a minor fashion. With more time on my hands as an underemployed scientist/naturalist, it feels great to be able to continue to contribute to the scientific community. In my own research I spent many hours coding videos of bird behavior- so this whole video thing isn't completely new to me, but certainly identifying many of these species is. I have previously worked with animals/animal behavior projects in many different capacities- wildlife rehab, field research, zoo settings and research labs. However, I've never gotten to travel to another continent (I'm from the USA) and I feel grateful that this project allows me to experience places and sites I may not otherwise see!

Thanks for having me, looking forward continued learning!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hi & welcome Mollie!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Hi Mollie - what a wealth of expertise you are bringing to Chimp&See! welcome welcome welcome!

Posted

• puddock by puddock

Welcome Mollie!

Posted

Thanks for the welcomes everyone! I've already learned so much, thanks for having me 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Hi Mollie, great to have you here. We can use some more people contributing not only in classifying but in the discussions too!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to MollieKemp's comment.

New blood! 😃 good to have you and your expertise join us @MollieKemp

Posted

Thank you, Boleyn & Snorticus 😃 Glad to be here.

Posted