Chimp & See Talk

Buzzing-Grunt again

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

@snorticus … here you can here this buzzing-grunt again. Not so melodical as from the male-chimp, but to hear 😃

P-S. I wanted to hear your find again, but couldnt find it ... do you have the link for me? I would like to tag them as #buzzing 😃 Who knows, special AgedViolet-choir

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to luca-chimp's comment.

Happy food sounds 😉 The other one is ACP000fway That guy has an unusually musical style of #foodgrunt lol

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

I just noticed that ChimpMods has a foodgrunt collection here with some cool sounds too:

https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/collections/CCPL0000qr

Posted

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Oh thanks, so I can listen to the choirs 😃 I will de-tag the #buzzing into #foodgrunt. (I hope it is ok, that others help to fill in personal hashtags?? I just did some with *scratch as example??)
    It is really great to sit with earphones, hearing this Tolkien-Like hammering in the distance (I always wait of the voice of Gandalf: "They are coming ...) and before that the very content melodical soft grunt ...yummi ...nut

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

Yes, please do help with tags whenever you find an appropriate untagged clip. If you aren't sure, you can ask first without using the # sign and edit once someone confirms. Or if you know it's a #vocalization but aren't sure what kind, that general tag is helpful as well as the more specific ones. Thank you!

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

#agedviolet

Posted