Chimp & See Talk

voclization

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

some use hashtag #vocalization. How is it possible to hear the sequences?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Do you hear nothing at all? Then I would recommend to change the browser (Google Chrome or Firefox work well). The videos from Dawn Bird on the other hand do not have audio for the most part.

Posted

I didn't even KNOW, THAT there is a possibility of sound! I' ve changed the browser (chrome for Ipad) but no sound at all. I will try it at my laptop. Thanks for answering.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to luca-chimp's comment.

I never have been able to hear sound on my ipad with any of the various browsers. However - I can hear the sound on my Mac laptop by using the Chrome browser. The clips are very cool with sound!

Posted

HI snorticus ...same to me, no sound with Ipad (all browsers round the globe tested) ...but with firefox/Macbook SOUND 😃 unbelievable ... was in the middle of africa the whole night #yawn

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

Great that you like it. I think it's sometimes quite loud out there. 😉

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to luca-chimp's comment.

Totally agree! When I get the silent Dawn Bird clips to classify it seems weird without the sound track of bird calls and bug songs and rustling leaves and chimp sounds. Volume control on my headphones gets a workout as AnLand points out, but the sound really takes you to Africa 😄

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

#restlessstar

Posted