Chimp & See Talk

(female?) adult Chimp with white lower lip

• urbansonnet by urbansonnet

Or her lower lip is paralized and hangs open. Either way, its very characteristic.
    http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/subjects/ACP0002nib

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

ACP0002dhy

I think I may have found her! At least, it's another female with an odd, hanging lip, and a small swelling. Not the best video to ID from.

Posted

• urbansonnet by urbansonnet

Yes, could be her!

Hello?! Scientists?! Potential match here! 😉

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator

@urbansonnet
    yes, it could be her! the first video is very good! but from the second video it's kind of difficult to say with certainty. I'm working on it! 😃 let's hope to find a better video of her!

Posted

• dayiel by dayiel

ACP0002nib
    Cool Silence 5, Chimp adult, male?
    I could swear yesterdays prospective #CSMale01 was having dark face and hanging lower lip but today I can't find that guy anymore.
    so maybe it's a prospective #CSmale02?
    #chimps

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to dayiel's comment.

Hi! this is actually a female, and the same clip was mentioned earlier by @urbansonnet , and now she is in the "Prospective chimps female". let's hope to find a match for her!

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator in response to Quia's comment.

difficult to say that is the same individual from this clip, but keep this clip in mind.. 😃

Posted