Chimp & See Talk

Stella?

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

ACP00021ty This clip is under the Known Chimps (Females) list as #Stella #CSFem06, yet appears in discussion threads for Alexis/Abile (CSFem02). I'm wondering if it was just a merged thread mixup, but I can't find where this chimp was originally ID'd. Anyone remember?

CSFem06

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

I believe this is the original mention associating it with Alexis/Abile. I'm not sure what's going on either.

http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000g/discussions/DCP00001cy

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to ksigler's comment.

Hi @ksigler, I took the labels from the spreadsheet. There the video is ID'ed with Alexis and Abile.

The sequence is according to the spreadsheet separate from the previous one with Alexis and Abile (minute 78, while the one with Alexis and Abile ends at 69), but the scientists probably settled with that label nevertheless. It is a three video sequence: ACP00021ty, ACP00021u1, ACP00021u4 (with 78_30 missing)

Posted

So when was it decided that this was CSFem06 and then named to Stella? Unless it's a typo in the Known Chimps list, since there is also a juvenile in that clip but no matching juvenile ID. Meaning it really is Alexis/Abile, and Stella's clip is missing.

Posted

Another possibility, maybe, is a mix-up with CSJuv06, Anne, who was seen with Alexis/Abile in some clips.

Posted

• vittoriaestienne by vittoriaestienne scientist, moderator

yes, I agree with @AnLand.
    I think the sequence is separate from the one where alexis is recorded with her infant and clearly identifiable, whereas stella is just a name I gave to specify another female , for which the identification was not possible as we only see her from the back .

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator in response to vittoriaestienne's comment.

Okay, I think I got it now. Thanks for clarifying. 😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to vittoriaestienne's comment.

Ok, I removed the Alexis-Abile tag and tagged with Stella. I changed it in the spreadsheet, too.

Posted