Chimp & See Talk

3 ACP00021ty / ACP00021u1 are Alexis and Abile?

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

We have Stella in ACP00021ty (note: Stella´s videos are not a match, they are a sequence) with an infant. Could they be Alexis and Abile?

enter image description here

I can´t see much of Stella´s infant, but Stella´s back limbs look a bit more robust to me.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Yes, they are most likely Alexis and Abile. Look at video ACP00021zk only 7 minutes earlier as above. There she looks also more robust as in ACP00021zh. From Stella we have only one sequence and when she leaves the place she looks thinner!

Alexis

enter image description here

For Stella in ACP00021u1 there's no good still but you see what I mean in the video.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thanks @Boleyn!!!

You are right, Stella+infant are actually Alexis and Abile XD

@AnLand, I know that you were the one proposing this, but what do you think? are you still confident about this match?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

Yes, I still think that these are Alexis and Abile. The infant is male in both cases, has the same size, and the female looks very much like Alexis, especially the swelling. I really wouldn't know why we should take this pair as unique.

Of course, if we are not sure whether they are Alexis and Abile (I am sure), we should give demIDs, not a name that counts them as unique individuals.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

great!!

I agree that Stella and her infant are undoubtedly Alexis and Abile 😃

Could you please edit your tags in ACP00021ty / ACP00021u1 / ACP00021u4? Thank you!!

Posted