Chimp & See Talk

I think this is RWFem06

• vestigial by vestigial

http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/subjects/ACP0003dpz

I just noticed that you can see the infant's hand trying to get some of what the female is cracking open. The grayish eyebrows and bald forehead make me think this is RWFem06.

Posted

• vestigial by vestigial

http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/subjects/ACP0003dpl

Same chimp a little earlier

Posted

• Giulia_Sirianni by Giulia_Sirianni scientist in response to vestigial's comment.

Sorry but from these videos you cannot see much (she is behind the tree)! let´s focus on more clear videos!

thanks

Posted

• vestigial by vestigial

I was thinking that possibly someone who has access to the videos could look at the timeline on either side of what was recorded here and possibly get a good look at her face but I guess that isn't what you want.

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator in response to vestigial's comment.

A place where we can view all the #chimp tagged videos in chronological order is being worked on! It's just taking some time. Patience. 😃

Posted

• DZM by DZM admin in response to Quia's comment.

Yeah, sorry, it's taking longer than we thought! Probably won't be until Thursday at the latest. It's coming!

I'm not 100% sure it will be in chronological order, though... I'll have to check. It may.

If there are videos to each side of that one, then they will be found as well! (And there's always the URL hack that you clever folks all figured out... )

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Really really really hoping it's in chronological order! Sometimes chimps hang out in front of the camera for several minutes, having all those videos together would make it much easier to figure out if we recognize a chimp.

Posted

• vestigial by vestigial

That would be really cool! I know though it is probably good to have multiple people review each video as a separate thing rather than thinking of it as part of a series so they aren't influenced by what may be in a video with a close timestamp.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Now we know that this chimp is Anganeta!

Posted