Chimp & See Talk

Harriet

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Before the scientists are going into the weekend πŸ˜‰ another matching proposal:

MF7Unclear01 = MF7Fem09: pronounced baldness, straight brows, rather narrow face and lean body only slightly gray.

ACP0003r9l, ACP0003r9n, ACP0004eq6, ACP0004eq7

enter image description here

enter image description here

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

they really look very alike!

I am looking forward to the weekend πŸ˜‰

Posted

• Quia by Quia moderator

Agreed on this matching! Adding to the feature list, she has faint gray sideburns, and both ears look to be perfectly intact.

Posted

Great, another match!!

@AnLand, your turn πŸ˜‰ how do you want to call her?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

I am seriously running out of names ... So, I would like to skip that opportunity, maybe someone else would like to propose a name? Anybody, feel free to suggest a name!

Posted

oh, really?

ok...maybe @adventurer83 feels like naming her?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

If nobody wants to name her, I propose Harriet. We should not let her wait ... πŸ˜‰

Posted

Oh thank you AnLand (du bist ein Schatz πŸ˜‰ )

We can wait today for @adventure83 proposal...if thereΒ΄s no name taday, we will call her Harriet tomorrow.

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I wonder if we might be able to tag ACP0003r9u (found in the spreadsheet, first tagged by @sabine-hh) as Harriet as well -- the body size/build is right, I think I see a shiny bald forehead, and the video ends just 8 seconds before the next Harriet video ( ACP0003r9n). But it's not very clear and things can happen in 8 seconds, so maybe not?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to jwidness's comment.

As she is 8 seconds later safely sitting and cracking nuts, it's highly probable that she just came and settled down. It's difficult to say for sure, but very likely.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to jwidness's comment.

this is too risky for my taste...as @AnLand says, she is very likely to be Harriet, but still hard to guarantee 😦

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

No problem, I put a note in the spreadsheet, but will leave off the tag πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

great! πŸ˜ƒ

Posted