Chimp & See Talk

Zelda + mother: Matching proposal

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

This posting is a bit a long shot, but I am proposing a match of Zelda + her mother to MF7Fem10 and MF7Inf08. My first take is the similarity of the infants (esp. the brows) and the light spot on the eye of the infant. The mothers similarities are better seen in the video ACP0004216, when her mouth is opened as it is in this clip ACP0004bin. Pronounced baldness, narrow face, slightly round brows, gray beard. Details of the face are, of course, better seen in MF7Fem10.

enter image description here

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

thanks @AnlLand,

agreed and added πŸ˜‰

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

I agree with @AnLand 's proposal here (for when this site comes around again). πŸ˜ƒ The only things that don't match, in my opinion, are the nipples (long in Fem10, not seen in Fem06 - but not critical), and the tail tuft, which would naturally fade some during the time between the 2 sequences (8 months).

I think this angle is pretty convincing, also:

Fem06 & Zelda

Fem10 & Inf08

Posted

hi guys,

I agree with you about Zelda + inf08 similarities...the moms are harder to tell, but itΒ΄s true that they do look very alike. Their face shape etc. I guess we can accept another match here πŸ˜ƒ

thanks!!!

Posted

I am just going to need a name for MF7Fem10 + MF7Fem06 + MF7Fem22...@AnLand, would you?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yeah!!! πŸ˜ƒ))))))))

OK, her name has been on my pin board for nine months waiting patiently for its chimp (quite different to the current chimp naming situation πŸ˜› ). Here it is: I would like to name this female Zephira.

Thank you so much!!!!!!

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Nice work, and pretty name! πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

thanks @AnLand!!

I like Zephira πŸ˜‰

Posted