Chimp & See Talk

Three males traveling -- CDMale05, CDMale06, CDJuv02

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

The faces are not easy to see ACP00054u7 and ACP00054u8

No. 1: big male, narrow brows, slighty curvy, beard with white spots on right side, right ear fine, bald above brows (not complete, but quite a bit)

enter image description here

No. 2 big male, no baldness, round head, small right ear

No. 3 young male, light face, there is something on his right ear (or shoulder), cannot see it well

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I really think the third male is the same one from this discussion: http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000k/discussions/DCP00009by

(He can also be seen in ACP00054u9)

I'll cross post over there.

Posted

I was about to be done for the day when I decided maybe I think this male from ACP0005ecf (found by @Snorticus) is a match to male no 1 above:

Based mainly on the white around the mouth. I'll sleep on it and maybe someone else will give their opinion...

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

In the thread "Big males" we have all the information about the males of this site, right?

Posted

I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean I've only included males from crimson dew? Or that I've included all the information on all the males from crimson dew? Regardless, I posted all the good or ok videos of males collected so far (there are more with no traits visible), but specifically only the big males and Ralph. I did not include any Dodge videos or any that I already proposed as CDMale02.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi jwidness, I was talking about the unidentified chimps.
    But anyway, let me put all the males (and the rest of chimps) in the prospective list with the prospective names, and then we talk about the matches, ok?
    Thanks a lot!

Posted