Chimp & See Talk

Sequence found by @wewa with 5 chimps

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

Just a quick post for now as I have to be going: ACP0005e6g, ACP0005e6h, ACP0005e6i, ACP0005e6j. I think I know who they all are 😉

Maybe when I get back others will have guesses too 😃

Posted

• Mercury82 by Mercury82

Okay, I'll have a try 😃

I have only a guess for the first one (female), who is only seen from the side - maybe Maggie?
    enter image description here

I am very sure that the second (male) is Ralph.

(Pics fro ACP0005e6g)

And I'm equally sure that the third (female) is Getrude, which would make the infant she's carrying Cali

(Pics from ACP0005e6i)

And if I'm right, the following juvenile would have to be Jax - but this is only a conclusion as I didn't find a good picture of Jax in the prospective/known chimps list:

From ACP0005e6j - I really like this shot 😃

I would be so happy if one of my guesses was right...

Oh, and I did the tagging of the chimps (without names) on these clips - I hope that was okay and useful 😃

Posted

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

Five out of five! That's exactly who I think it is too : )

As you said, the first female is only seen from the side, so I think we'll need to work a bit more to find some confirmation that it's really Maggie, but we finally have a good view of Jax! Great job and thanks for posting the pictures and tagging the videos 😃

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to Mercury82's comment.

Because we didn't have a nice picture of Jax until now!!! great!!!!! I am going to put this picture in the list. Thanks a lot Mercury82 and jwidness

Posted

• Mercury82 by Mercury82

Yeehah!!!! Wow, I'm so proud right now 😃 I have to catch up quickly on what I missed last week 😃

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

😉

Posted