Chimp & See Talk

Juvenile with special left eye brow - Scout

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Great to have new chimps, new landscape, new everything.

So, I am posting my find from this morning and suggest a(n) (easy) match.

Juvenile (I guess, a bit older 6 to 7 years old???) with a very special left eye brow (a vertical dent or something): ACP0005uyg

enter image description here

I think, it is the same chimp as here: ACP0005l73 (found by @Eswiniarski)

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi
    yes, so exciting see new chimps!!!

Great! I agree they are the same. Have you seen if is male or female? I can not see anything... so, neutral name just in case?
    Thanks!

Posted

This ACP0005l75 might be the same juvenile and would suggest to me: girl. (The juvenile leaves and might be the same that is coming back.)

Posted

I removed my name proposal. Maybe @Eswiniarski would like to propose a name. He/she found the second video and I already named some chimps.

Posted

Ok, thanks @AnLand!

@Eswiniarsk, which name do you want to propose? Remember that we need a new name. Here, you have the list of names we have already used Unique Chimp IDs 😉

Thanks!

Posted

I will put in the list "female?" but we don't know if this chimp ACP0005l75 is the same.... so I would say better a "neutral" name anyway. Thanks!!!

Posted

Hi @Eswiniarski

what about a name for our first known juvenile at LS-9? She is already waiting some time now. She might be a girl, but @PauDG wants a more neutral name, just to be safe. Thanks!

Posted

Hi all, @Eswiniarski (only) answered my message and proposes for this juvenile Scout. Thanks!

Posted

Perfect!! Thanks AnLand and Eswiniarski

Posted