Chimp & See Talk

Chimp&See Reddit AMA (Ask Me Anything) Nov 30 at 1pm eastern time (7pm German time)

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Just a little heads up - some of the science team and some other researchers from the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology Department of Primatology will be doing a reddit AMA on Nov 30 at 1pm eastern time (7pm German time)

It will be @PauDG, @northernlimitptv, @akalan, @maureenmccarthy, myself and our colleague Jessica Junker (who surveyed the entire country of Liberia for chimpanzees and whose work formed the basis of the PanAf Programme!)

So please feel free to stop by and Ask Us Anything on Monday 😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

That's great. Will you post the link here at the talk site beforehand? I've found the announcement, but not the direct link to this AMA.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

That is very cool! - P.S. - you're prepared for a smattering of the usual snark from those redditors, right? 

Posted

Yes, I will post the link - we are just waiting for confirmation from Reddit and then I'll put it on fb and twitter too.

@Snorticus - can you ever be prepared? 😉

Posted

It's been cancelled - so we will reschedule it for sometime in the new year. 😕

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Oh no, I just came home earlier for this. Where should our questions go now? (But it's probably better to announce that a bit earlier to allow more time for promotion. I totally understand.)

Posted

You can always ask us anything here in Talk @AnLand 😃 Feel free to start a new thread with your questions!

Posted