Chimp & See Talk

Male Chimp Looking Up, Front Face and Clear View of Left Ear visible, light (dry?) Color around mouth

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

enter image description here

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

Perspective new dry-lake-11 Male? I was unable to locate any other of the film clips attached with this

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hi @depuppy3, I again move your post to the Dry Lake science board. πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

AnLand, How can I make sure this gets to the right board? I hate that I am making more work for you if I can do it for myself. Thank You for your help

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to depuppy3's comment.

Unfortunately, you really have to go first to the respective discussion board. In your case: Dry Lake http://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000o. If you are scrolling down, you can open a new discussion "Begin a new discussion". Most important here is that you necessarily need to include the video ID in order for the scientists (and everyone else!) to find the video you are talking about. Just copy in the video ID like this ACP0007eag (it will link automatically).

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to depuppy3's comment.

@depuppy, thanks for your find! you will see, at the beginning it all looks a bit confusing, but believe me, itΒ΄s just a matter of time...you will get used to it soon πŸ˜ƒ . Just ask all you need to know!!

thanks again @AnLand for helping πŸ˜‰

This is our second male!! DL11Male2...we finally see males in this site.

Posted