Chimp & See Talk

Extended fem chimp-camera-reaction

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Image ACP0006jgd Pretty amusing sequence here featuring a female chimp responding to a downed camera!
    Be sure your sound is turned up for the following clips in the sequence:

ACP0006jge
    ACP0006jgf
    ACP0006jgg

Quite the jokester chimps over here πŸ˜„

Begins with a shot of her foot.

Nice hand closeup

Posted

• depuppy3 by depuppy3

Is she doing what i think she is? lol

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

I believe so. Posting all this potty-humor, you'd think I was a 9 year old - these chimp antics make me laugh though.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

I love these guys!! πŸ˜›

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Just for the fun of it: I looked into the first video here ACP0006jgd in stop and motion and with the screen turned. a) I also think that she has a dorsal infant. b) she has a slightly gray beard, very straight brows, a long face and a nicked left ear - yes, like Tyra's (exactly like Tyra's). The nipples are longer (left longer than right), but not very long. Also like Tyra's.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Well, look at that - Tyra's angled protruding top lip and definitely notched left ear shaped just like hers plus all the other similar traits - I think you're right AnLand!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

I would also note that one day later we see her in ACP0006m8z and this still looks very like the stop frame view of her in ACP0006jgd so AnLand is on to something here in my opinion.

Tara face closeup

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

this is amazing!! I am not so sure about the infant, but I certainly see TyraΒ΄s muzzle, ear and nipple...itΒ΄s her!!!!!!

what makes you think that she is carrying an infant?

with or without infant view, I am going to tag her πŸ˜‰

Thanks @AnLand and @Snorticus!!!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

In the first video, there is a lighter "thing" at her right hip that might be an infant foot. Also movement. (I thought about it without seeing @ksigler's comment. Only after I saw her comment, I wrote it down. Without this, I would have kept silence, because not much is seen.)

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

now I think I know what you mean, Still I am not sure if I should tag Toby too, but for the moment we have Tyra πŸ˜ƒ

...thanks!!

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

I can see Toby's little foot on Tyra's hip in the pipi video! πŸ˜ƒ I think this is OK to tag since we know it has to be Toby with Tyra, even if its just that little foot πŸ˜‰

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to MimiA's comment.

You're so funny, MimiA, do we need to add a 'pipi' tag in addition to your 'poo' tag? heh πŸ˜›

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

I just find it really important to be scientifically accurate πŸ˜‰

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

lol @MimiA And good work @AnLand on identifying Tyra. Interesting that she is so "un-shy" of the camera, but then also urinates on it, if that's what she did. Wish we could read her mind.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thanks @MimiA for checking it...hashtagged πŸ˜ƒ

Posted