Chimp & See Talk

Adult male with de-pigmentation(?)

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I am not sure, why nobody (incl. me) posted this male. The video quality is not the best, but @Snorticus and I think that he has slightly de-colored brows and muzzle. At least, one could recognize this when we see him again. I thought about some resemblances to DL11Male6 (he also has slightly lighter brows and muzzle), but I am not sure. I did not really look into all the males with a gray back, as I think the male described here is darker.

The lips might be white because he ate that fruit (that I cannot remember), but the other white spots seems to be real.

ACP0006t06 and ACP0006t07

enter image description here

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

I think he has gray eyebrows and beard, but the white around the mouth... I'm leaning toward it all being that same white stuff that others have had temporarily, from something they were eating. I think the lighting makes some of it look pinker in some frames as he walks by.

It's hard to see, but he may have an irregular left ear. The top seems thicker or bulkier in ACP0006t07, at :05 secs:

male chimp

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

thank you guys,

I am always happy to find another male. I am not sure either it´s depigmentation or debris. My first reaction was depigmentation, because it reminds me of other depigmented faces we have already seen. His brows look spotted too in @AnLand ´s pics. But not 100% sure anyway (as usual in this site 😦 ).

Let´s hope that we find him again... #DL11Male8

Posted