Chimp & See Talk

MERRY CHRISTMAS ⛄

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Dear C&S addicts,

I guess we all are now very busy with Christmas events and so on...and so am I :S

I am heading to Spain tomorrow early, and I just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas before. It´s been an amazing year 2015 with all of you, not only those who spend much of your time helping us every day, but also those who only drifted around this plattform for a while. You all are and have been an incredible help for us, and we can´t thank you enough for that.

We have learned, laughed, and of course we got many times frustrated...sometimes overwhelmed, but then very often excited about new findings. I wish we can get a bit of all this again in 2016 😃

I have been very tempted to post the typical Feliz Navidad song here, but I can´t hear it anymore 😠 . I am sending you many, many kisses and hugs instead 😗 😗 😗 XXX

Fröhliche Weihnachten!!

Zalige Kertfeest!!

Feliz Natal!!

Tchestita Koleda!!

圣诞节快乐

Sretan Bozic!!

Glædelig Jul!!

Hauskaa Joulua!!

Joyeux Noël!!

Hartelijke Kerstroeten!!

Buon Natale!!

Boas Festas!!

Веселое рождество!!

Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun!!

Veseloho Vam Rizdva i Shchastlyvoho Novoho Roku!

FELIZ NAVIDAD

MERRY CHRISTMAS ❤ ❤

(sorry for the ones missing or misspelled 😃 )

I am looking forward to knowing the results of our nominations...

Read you next week!!!

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I would like to join Nuria's acknowledgment.

Thank you soooo much for all your time, knowledge, passion and commitment that you have put in C&S. 2015 has been an incredible year and 2016 will be even better!

Thanks a lot and Merry Christmas

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator

Thank YOU back to the science team for letting us play in their world this year. It's been SO much fun! And the volunteers here have been awesome. It's been great getting to know everyone as we learn together. Thank you for being part of our Chimp & See family! Happy Holidays to all! 😄

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

This project is just the coolest - It's so fun and fascinating to be able to watch all these African creatures going about their lives and also to analyze what we're seeing with all of you citizens & scientists. Merry Christmas to you guys where ever you are in the world this holiday season! Here's to many more chimp and animal adventures in 2016 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

Oh, that is SO NICE of you all! 😃 I'm so happy to be part of this awesome project ❤ ❤ ❤

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (adding some more languages as well)

Wesołych Świąt!

Šťastné a veselé Vianoce!

Šťastné a veselé Vánoce!

And here's a picture from my recent fieldwork 😃

fw

Cheers! Zuzi

Posted

• ksigler by ksigler moderator in response to yshish's comment.

I expected some tropical forest with birds, but that is a lovely view! 😃

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator in response to ksigler's comment.

Haha, nope. It was too high for any forest 😄 The trees you can see were the tallest ones there. There were mostly dwarf mountain pines all around 😃

Posted