Chimp & See Talk

Bora (DBFem08/DBFem08b&inf)--Female with small kid and swelling

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

As there are no time stamps, I am not sure how these two sequences relate to each other. It's the same camera and same black-and-white mode (and lighting), so that might be somehow a continuation. If not:

I think, this robust, bald female with a very round face and a big swelling (considering the small infant) in ACP0007zne

enter image description here

is the same female (with kid) as the one in the center of ACP0007zlh

(I also believe that the female on the right with an infant is DBFem03 with DBInf03.)

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hello AnLand, I am not sure if is the same sequence but I really think they are the same chimp, same welling, round face, same tiny infant....

Posted

Hi AnLand, according the chimp list they are not consecutive, so I guess we have a new match.

What do the rest think?? Do you agree?

I am going to add them as DBFem08 and DBFem08b for now, but let me not if you agree that is the same and I will merge them. 😉 Thanks a lot

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

They are definitively the same, not only the female's swelling built, color and looks but also the infant. In both videos you can see that it has a little problem with his skinny right leg. In ACP0007zne you see that the foot is bent inward and it has problems to properly stand on it and in ACP0007zlh it is limping the poor thing 😦

Posted

it is true, does not put the foot well on the floor, something happens. Well seen @Boleyn ! 😉

@AnLand, you were the first proposing the match, do you want to propose a name for the mom?

Thanks all!!

Posted

Hi all,
    @AnLand gives up its name right, so @Boleyn you were the other person talking about this match, so do you want to propose a name for the female?

Remember that we leave the infants to the end of the site 😉

Thanks all!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

@PauDG please see my comment here: Eating juvenile...

Posted

Thanks!!

Posted

Hi all,

Finally @Dana23 is going to select the name to this chimp. Thank you very much Dana23 for all you great work.

And I would like to thank also to @AnLand and @Boleyn, who helped in this match and without whom (as all the other wonderful moderators and volunteers) this project would very difficult.

We wait for your selected name @Dana23 😉 Danke!

Posted

• Dana23 by Dana23

Thank's at all! The name for the most, most, most beautiful chimp  of the world is "Bora". Best regards, Dana23

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

I like Bora and she is very pretty isn't she!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Wonderful name! Thanks a lot. It's always fun to have a new named chimp.

Posted

I also like it very much!

Thanks Dana23.

Let's find more chimps to name!!! 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

A beautiful name for a beautiful lady!

Posted