Chimp & See Talk

Kim--Match proposal juvenile

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Sorry, that's a totally lame match proposal, but the videos are a day apart, so technically it's a match and that juvenile is so cute and expressive. Long side burns, rounded brows, big nostrils - nothing special, but I am sure that the same juvenile. I am still not sure to whom he/she belongs.

From ACP000cc4e (found by @Henrik87)

enter image description here

From ACP000cc4h (also found by @Henrik87)

Posted

• Henrik87 by Henrik87

Hello, maureenmaccarthy asked me to name him/her, and i would suggest 'Kim' which fits for both sexes.
    Thank you for the possibility, I will try to work myself more into the matching of our videos.

Posted

• maureenmccarthy by maureenmccarthy scientist, moderator

Such a cutie! I couldn't tell the sex but if someone else can see something I didn't, let me know.

Thanks @AnLand and @Henrik87!

Posted

Great name, thanks @Henrik87! I hope to hear your own matching suggestions soon, it's fun to find them again and discuss ears, butts, and other details.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

oh yeah, especially butts - LOL! I like Kim. Could this be your daughter's name? 😉

Posted

I think in this video ACP000cckn we see Kim again (not carried). I am still unsure to whom this juvenile belongs, but nevertheless I think it's Kim (ears, big eyes, big nostrils, face coloration ...)

Posted

Agreed, looks like Kim! I've added it to his collection.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to AnLand's comment.

ACP000cci9 Looks like cute Kim again.

Posted

Agreed and tagged! Thanks @Snorticus!

Posted