Chimp & See Talk

Party of three young adult males

• Mercury82 by Mercury82

I have no idea who it is as I just recently got back to exploring the chimps and don't know the restless star group well, but anyway, I wanted to show you these nice clips of three young males getting wild:

ACP000bjxj ACP000bjxk ACP000bjxl ACP000bjxm

Posted

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

What a find, @mercury82 ...thats cool 😃

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Nice panthoot there!

Posted

• Mercury82 by Mercury82

I already realized that you have started to specify the sounds - I'll have to catch up with you guys 😃

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Well it's not required - but there are several specific vocal tags in the keyword list if you want to use them 😉

Posted

• Mercury82 by Mercury82

I'd love to - but I have to learn the different sounds first 😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hi @Mercury82,

your posting got a bit neglected. Sorry for that. I am still not sure who the first two are as it is hard to see what amount of gray their backs really have. But the third one should be Victor. His hand is caught in a snare and always carried like this. I am not sure whether I really see the white snare, but I believe, I do. I'm glad that he can be loud and fast with the boys nevertheless.

enter image description here

Posted

• maureenmccarthy by maureenmccarthy scientist, moderator

Sorry--I responded here to the suggestion about Victor. Tagged unless someone suggests otherwise. Does anyone recognize the other 2 males? If not I can give them temp IDs. It's not great video quality but maybe we can match them based on the butts.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to maureenmccarthy's comment.

Hi Maureenmccarthy, not sure if you saw this yet but jwidness has proposed matches for the yellow backed male. Can you take a look if you have time?

https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000q/discussions/DCP00019ld

Posted

• maureenmccarthy by maureenmccarthy scientist, moderator

Oh thanks for pointing this out. I will take a look! 😃

Posted