Chimp & See Talk

Tagging

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hi @northerlimitptv,

the feeding scenes of Cold Fire are quite long and we already have some very unique chimps. Is it OK if we tag them without you examining each individual video if we are sure? I already started with some obvious continuations, but can delete and post before tagging.

Thanks!

Posted

• northernlimitptv by northernlimitptv scientist, moderator

Hi @AnLand ,

If we've assigned a temporary ID (e.g. CFMale04, etc.) but I haven't tagged continuations of the same video, please feel free to do so! Otherwise, there's been quite a bit of overlap between potential chimp matches, and if individual sequences haven't yet been assigned, I'd rather we not add names just yet.

Thanks for the help!

Posted

• northernlimitptv by northernlimitptv scientist, moderator

@jwidness brought up the good point about the lack of clarity of adjacent sequences means... so I'll try to explain a bit what I mean...

If I've tagged a video (for a known or temporary name) but haven't tagged the immediately adjacent videos (those within the 1-4 sequence), please feel free to go ahead and tag those!

If there's a video that follows the confirmed videos by a few minutes but isn't yet tagged, please feel free to bring my attention to those specific videos in the thread, and I'll tag them as soon as I see them (and agree 😉 ). @jwidness has already done this extensively on some of the threads and it is a HUGE help!

Are there any other ambiguities I haven't cleared up yet?

Thanks to both of you!

Posted