Chimp & See Talk

Diamond - Female with tiny ventral infant and missing left hand

• jwidness by jwidness moderator

I hope I'm seeing things, but it looks like this female with a very small ventral infant is missing her left hand.

ACP000ay6k

enter image description here

ACP000aslr

ACP000ax04

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yes, we found already some other videos from her: ACP000aslu, ACP000asly, ACP000asm2

And I just found this one that should be her too: ACP000av19

Posted

She's also in this series found by @Dana23: ACP000aska, ACP000askc, ACP000askd, ACP000aske, ACP000askt

Prominent brows, upside-down U-shaped baldness, smallish nose, dark face, fluffy hair on the back of her head and shoulders, very pink infant with a wide strip of baldness.

Posted

• northernlimitptv by northernlimitptv scientist, moderator

Promising find @jwidness and @AnLand ! That baby's pretty tiny in all the videos which further supports it could be a match.

We're seeing quite a lot of hand/limb injuries out of Cold Fire... do you feel the shape of her injury is consistent in all videos? In some videos it appears that she hasn't lost the hand completely but still has some carpal bones in there... and the limb fans out at the end as if there is still a bit of hand. Same in all sets of videos?

Posted

Yes, I think it's the same in all videos, but sometimes perspective makes it look a bit different. It does seem to fan out a bit at the end.

Posted

Here she is again, tagged by @Corcaroli

ACP000ay9h

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Just ran across the unfortunate female with the tiny infant and the missing left hand again. We now have several clips of the two of them - should she get a name?

Posted

Hey @Snorticus , good point. I had been hesitant to formally call these clips a match in absence of a good shot of the face across videos (or anything more than just the hand injury), but I think the consistency in the hand injury plus the size of the infant suffices. @AnLand , looks like it's your match again! What shall we call her?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I actually did not propose this match, but added only some videos of her that I've seen earlier. It's absolutely @jwidness' match and she should name. Go ahead!

Posted

Good point @AnLand ! However @jwidness has opted to sit out matches for Cold Fire, which would bring it back to you. Are you sure you'd like to sit this one out as well?

Posted

Alright, then I propose @Dana23 , as they have been very active in making other match attempts at Cold Fire! @Dana23 , would you like to propose a name for our female here?

Posted

• Dana23 by Dana23

Oh sorry, I only now noticed. Very happy thank's. I would suggest she is called "Diamond". Agree? Herzliche Grüsse Dana23

Posted

Cool! Diamond it is 😄 Thanks @Dana23 !

Posted