Chimp & See Talk

2 ACP000b26n / ACP000b270

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

ACP000b26n : could these two be Ruby + CFinf04? she is carrying a big infant, like CFInf04

and the next two climbing down next in ACP000b270 : here I went back to Homare again: CFinf07 has a prominent white spot on the top of its head, like this infant:

left ACP000b270 , right Homare + CFinf04 in ACP000bd78

enter image description here enter image description here

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

Ruby had this arm injury in a video on August 1, 2012. This is August 30, 2012 and her left arm looks fully mobile. Would this work? I am also not sure whether her right ear is damaged or not. What do you think? Is there a piece in the lower part missing or somehow distorted? I cannot get a really good look at Ruby's ear (ACP000ax01), but it looks "better".

Posted

ACP000b270 - this swelling is quite protruded and Homare's is really neat, small, and somewhat lighter (ACP000bcz9)

What about ACP000b27l a day later? These swellings and robust females look similar. Also the infant sizes. But no face view. 😦

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

oh yes, you are right about Ruby. The left arm of the female in ACP000b26n looks too healthy to be Ruby´s. I was more focused on the infant. Thank you for pointing this out 😃

so no Ruby + infant in ACP000b26n

Posted

ACP000b270 : I´m not sure if I see what you mean about the swelling. A bigger swelling means a different phase in the female´s cycle, but not necessarily a differernt trait...

any more opinions?

thanks midnightsun 😃

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun in response to NuriaM's comment.

You suggested above for the following video ACP000b270 Homare and infant. As in the other thread i would argue that Homare's swelling is less protruded and neater. I did not say "big" and did not talk about different phases of a female's cycle.

I furthermore suggested that the female in ACP000b270 could be a match to the female in ACP000b27l - because of the protruded swelling, body build and infant size. But there is no good face view. The swelling would not change recognizable in a day.

This also means that neither ACP000b27l nor ACP000b270 is in my opinion Homare.

Posted

ok, thank you for your thoughts.

sorry, I misunderstood you. So you suggest that ACP000b270 = ACP000b27l (not Homare) right?

These videos are really hard...

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

I agree that ACP000b270 = ACP000b27l. I'm not sure if that's Homare or not tho

Posted

ok, thank you.

I see that these two females have the same body coloration and build. Infants are the same size... yes, they could be a match.

Anyone? more votes for ACP000b270 = ACP000b27l please 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

Yes they could be the same due to the mentioned traits.
    I think they might fit CFFem02 or 02b but I think their traits are not well enough seen to be sure on either of them.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

great, thanks!!

@midnightsun , you didn´t name any chimp at CF...would you like to think of a name for the female in ACP000b270 = ACP000b27l ?

Posted

I just named here. Maybe someone else wants to name the other female?

Also, as we don't have a face view, can we exclude that she is another known chimp? We only excluded Homare based on the swelling, right.

Posted

Oh, sorry, I asked you twice...

Posted

Do you have any suggestion about the female, before I ask for a namer?

Posted

ACP000b26n = CFFem20 & CFInf20

Posted