Chimp & See Talk

9. ACP000aygk

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

the adult female carrying an infant ventrally looks like Homare to me. Rounded slightly pointy brows, very dark face, ears without damage, flat nose...

left Homare in ACP000bcz9 , right ACP000aygk :

enter image description here

thoughts?

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

This female reminds me more of CFFem02c. I think her balding is too big to match the small balding of Homare and the muzzle looks a bit different as well. There might be also that little knob on the left eyebrow which are generally as prominent as those of CFFem02c.

Homare's swelling is pinkish see ACP000bd2d while her swelling seems to be quite dark, at least the upper part, just as the one of CFFem02c see ACP000bbsl

Could it be, that her infant is smaller than Homare's infant? I think we ought to see it better if it had the size of CFInf02c.

All in all I'd say this IS CFFem02c ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

absolutely!

yes to the balding, yes to the swelling, yes to left eyebrow knob, ok to the muzzle, I think yes to the infant argument.

I agree on CFFem02c ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anyone?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Only to keep the information together: this is a duplicate for 94 ACP000awpl 0052_0

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

thanks!!

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

I completely agree with this. It definitely looks more like CFFem02c than Homare. The bald patch is way bigger and the brow shape fits more to CFFem02c.

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

Yes, not Homare, but CFFem02c looks right for me too.

(Is this still OK to comment on this? I thought only moderators discuss the old sites.)

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

Oh no, @midnightsun, you (and ALL volunteers) are more than welcome to comment these old sites threads. The more, the better!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

yes, please, comment!! we all are very thankful ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

so agreed on ACP000aygk and its duplicate ACP000awpl = CFFem02c . We are going to need a namer now...

@midnightsun , you still didnยดt name any chimp at Cold Fire, right?

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

Hi! Yes, I did not name a chimp here. I propose Youle for the adult female and Yoyo for her infant. Thank you so much!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

Lovely!

thanks ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

I like it!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

If you take Youle's screenshot from Nuria's first posting here (on the right and we ruled Homare out) - we could now also do the long-proposed match to CFFem02b. Nostrils, balding, bit of a whitish beard, size of infant - all fit. Better seen in video.

CFFem02b in ACP000bbf6

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Yes, absolutely, CFFem02b has the same boxy muzzle as Youle does. Brows, Balding and size of infant agree as well, so supported!

I think she's even better recognizable in this screenshot:

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Yes!!!! supported too ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted