Chimp & See Talk

52. ACP000b777

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Here´s a female with a grey back and homogeneusly colored face, seen with James ( James is confirmed in the clip before: ACP000b775 ).

ACP000b777 :

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

James is seen with CFFem05 in ACP000bayy / ACP000bayz , at same place.

could she be CFFem05 again? body built agrees, face coloration too. Only her back makes me question it a bit: CFFem05´s back is quite grey, and this doesn´t seem to agree for the female in ACP000b777 , but it´s a b/w video 😕

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I think the back is gray enough to claim a match. It is definitely not dark and in these light b/w the grayness is always different.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

ok, thank you Anja.

any more thoughts? Do we have our CFFem05 here?

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

I agree. It looks quite gray to me.

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to NuriaM's comment.

I can only support this base on body build and that gray patch. Couldn't discern facial traits well enough tho.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Buzharevski's comment.

thank you for weighing in.

Does anyone else think that the lady in ACP000b777 could be CFFem05? Anja and I agree, @Buzharevski agrees only on body build. Thoughts?

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Based on body built and gray back, which I can see quite well I could agree on CFFem05 as long as we are sure that there's no other female with this same built and back are around.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

thank you 😃

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Boleyn's comment.

I have seen that @tina_pixie_ is very active at C&S and she participated in the Cold Fire threads when this site was still active. But s/he didn´t name any chimp at CF.

...so @tina_pixie_ , would you like to give us a name for CFFem05 / ACP000b777 ? 😃

Posted

• tina_pixie_ by tina_pixie_ in response to NuriaM's comment.

Hi all,

Thanks @NuriaM.
    Sorry, I was away traveling, and now back.
    Happy to find the message 😃

If it is not too late already, I would name her Gita.

Best regards,

Tina

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to tina_pixie_'s comment.

This is a great name! Thank you!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Thanks Tina,

Gita is lovely 😃

Posted