Chimp & See Talk

68 -> ACP000avp7 match to CFMale09?

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

ACP000avp7 - this male with a robust body build, some balding, and a gray back is in my opinion the only one found yet to be a possible match to CFMale09. The video is much darker than the other one and only half a face view, but the ears seem to stick out a bit and have the same height. The muzzle seems to be a bit lighter or at least more grayish than uniform black ... We could look into this at least. No one else fit (in both cases - for him and for CFMale09).

New guy in ACP000avp7

enter image description here

CFMale09 in ACP000b9hq

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Even though this one is hard, I agree with you Anja, I see many similarities, ears, bald patch pattern, back coloration, body build, face color:

left Male09 in ACP000b9hq / right ACP000avp7 :

any more opinions?

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

I agree with this suggestion. The face shape seems similar to me, as well as the general body build with the white patch on his lower back.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Buzharevski's comment.

thanks!!

@Buzharevski , we have a match, and now itยดs time for a name. Would you like to give us a name for CFMale09/ACP000avp7 ?

Posted

• Buzharevski by Buzharevski scientist, moderator

Thanks for letting me give a name! I propose Halloweenie, as the naming happens right before Halloween ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to Buzharevski's comment.

Haha!! so cool!!! Halloweenie for CFMale09 ๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

LOL - should we be frightened now?

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

Love this !!!

Posted