Chimp & See Talk

62 ACP000bczv / ACP000bczx

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

There is a nice face view of the infant in ACP000bczv but still I can´t find a match for them in our list:

enter image description here

The female seems to have a small nick in her right ear. Do they look familiar to you guys?

Posted

ACP000bczv / ACP000bczx : CFFem18 with CFInf18

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

The female with a big infant in ACP000b26n might be a good match here. She also has a nick in the right ear (excluding Homare, CFFem14, and cFFem17) and the infant a very round face.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Actually the female in ACP000b26n has more than a small nick in her right ear. It's totally cut and destroyed I think. Other than that I think the infants don't match. Infant ACP000bczv has a black eyemask, dark nose, bright round muzzle and bent brows while infant ACP000b26n seems to have the same color all over the face, straight brows and a longish muzzle. I'd rather match this infant to the one in ACP000ba74 but there I can't see the right ear of the female clearly whether it is deformed as much as of this female right above in ACP000b26n ... oh Cold Fire you should be rather called Aching Head... 😕

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

The only other female with a larger (male?) infant and a nick in the right ear is Ruby! The little one can see from the facial features agrees, as does the swelling. The video from CFFem18 is from two days before we see Ruby holding her arm - so if we think that it is a fresh injury this is possible.

I am not sure about the right ear of the female in ACP000b26n. It looks odd, but when she is turning the head, it's not that bad.

But I think Ruby and CFFem18 are a better item to discuss.

Posted

I agree with the Ruby suggestion.

The female´s ear in ACP000b26n is completely cut, there´s even a small piece missing:

left Fem18 in ACP000bczv , right ACP000b26n :

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

But with the female in ACP000b26n we would again have this timeline problem with Ruby's injury. If she has a permanent injury (arm damaged) after August 1, 2012 - it can't be her. Or do we think that the arm injury was not that bad?

I already discussed this here: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000r/discussions/DCP0002k22 for a different video from that same day.

The original match was made with ACP000ax3n - only a week after the "injury" and her body build looks so unhealthy. I can't really believe this original match.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

oh, sorry you are right! I confused the match suggestions, my bad.

Yes, the Rubby´s injury is unclear, and it´s a bit too brave to try and match her to ACP000b26n and therefore assume that her arm/hand injury was temporary.

you meant actually CFFem18 = Rubby, right?

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to midnightsun's comment.

But for now, ACP000b26n = CFFem20 & CFInf20

Posted