Chimp & See Talk

Namers for Cold Fire

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Hi all,

we are almost done with Cold Fire. Now there are chimps that still need a name. Some are the result of our discussions, some are the infants of known females:

so we need 5 namers and these 5 guys get from my side a more than deseved chance to name:

HeikeW /
    Corcaroli /
    Batfan /
    midnightsun /
    Buzharevski

what do you namers think, do you have a special wish on which chimp to name, or should I choose who names who?

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

Hi Nuria, thank you for this chance. I first thought I had a favourite but then I had a close look at all the candidates. They are all wonderful. It would be an honour for me to name any of them. I definitely need your help. Would you please choose a chimp for me?

Posted

• Corcaroli by Corcaroli

Hi Nuria, it is always a pleasure to name a chimp. Thank you for the opportunity. I would like to name CF Male15 as Harvey, if that is ok with you.

Regards, Dick

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan

Hi Nuria. Many thanks for this opportunity. If there's a female youngster still in need of a name, I'd love to name her Anushka - but am very happy to come up with a male or unisex name if that fits in with you better.

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun in response to Batfan's comment.

Oh, please let Anushka be Homare'e infant! That would make me so happy!

I also very much like Harvey.

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

@HeikeW - you could take the first match advertised here: ACP000b27l / ACP000b270. As it is a female with an infant, you could give two names at once. What do you think?

From the other two, I would prefer Ruby's infant, but will wait for Heike's decision. I already named some chimps.

Posted

• HeikeW by HeikeW

@midnightsun - thank you ever so much for your proposal. I highly value you leaving your finding to me. I would like to name the mum Gardi and her child Pat, if it is siutable.

Posted

Thank you guys!!

so this is what it looks like:

• ACP000b27l / ACP000b270 : Gardi & Pat , named by HeikeW (love it!)

• CFMale15 / CFMale16 : Harvey , named by Corcaroli. It really fits him!

• CFInf07 (Homare´s inf.): Anushka , named by Batfan? I´m not sure if it´s a female, there are videos where I could tell female, but It´s actually very unclear. But I love Homare & Anushka 😃. What do you think, do you like Anushka for CFInf07?

Thanks a million for this!!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Great names, everybody! 😃

Posted

• midnightsun by midnightsun

I propose Strickland for Ruby's infant. (With congratulations to getting the Nobel Prize for Physics yesterday https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Strickland )

Posted

• Batfan by Batfan in response to NuriaM's comment.

Hi Nuria, Yes very happy for Anushka to be given to CFInf07. Thank you.

Posted

Awesome!

thank you guys 😃

Posted

@Buzharevski wrote about Diamond´s infant: "...I propose Varda..."

Posted