Chimp & See Talk

Please do not laugh … 

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

.... with starting Aged-Violet, Im nearly feaverish 😃 it is so! exciting to see this tool-using chimp (never saw such a lot scenes, never could observe so clearly the handling, technique ec) . Just not possible to stop , Im going through all of the clips in every free minute… I really really hope I will not annoy anyone with my officiousness!?

It is so fantastic to see the faces, the concentrating work, the lovely tries of the kids … the little gestures, perhaps when the adult male is pushing so kindly the infant beside … when I found the first clip … really my heart was pounding 😃

My only hope is, that all of you know this state … and have a bit of sympahie (and perhaps knows, that it will get better with the time 😉 )

Posted

• yshish by yshish moderator

Love your enthusiasm!!! More volunteers like you 😃 Thanks!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus

Have to agree it's quite a thrill to watch these chimps living their lives! ;D

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

@luca-chimp !!! we all have the same feelings, it's awesome to see all these chimps and it is SO AWESOME to have volunteers like you, that enjoy that much Chimp&See.

A really big THANK YOU for the time and commitment that you all have with Chimp&See

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

YAY!!!! Its so good to see you guys as excited as we are 😃

Posted

• maureenmccarthy by maureenmccarthy scientist, moderator

So glad we have so many wonderful citizen scientists enjoying Chimp&See!! 😄

Posted