Chimp & See Talk

Makena--Female with infant in row = AVFem02 & AVInf02?

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Im quite sure, that the female in the row (after filou) is AVFem02 with AVInf02

Same "oldish" features, same bald head and round protrube ears
    What do you think?

enter image description here

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Another slip through from 10 months ago ... and even a correct match proposal! Sorry, I totally missed that. Moved to AV-15.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I think, we can now confirm that after Filou and Marlyn (and another smaller juvenile, Kamala?) walks Makena (damaged ear well seen) with AVInf02, then Jojo-Crann (lighter face and straigther brows), then Sabirah.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

What a nice parade!

I agree on all your IDs although Kamala also from my side is a mere guess but I think I have seen her moving like this before, a bit ducked down.

The previous video ACP000ehzs also needs some more IDs:
    In my opinion the first we can see in full is Caruso (some tints of greyish hair, massive body, smaller mouth than Magnus)

followed by Baba (that's an easy one)

Then Magnus (a little less massive than Caruso and baldness is clearer, black hair, wide mouth with small lips). Caruso and Magnus really do look very alike but I think here we can tell them apart.

confirmed Magnus for comparison:

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all! I agree with the matches. Not sure about Kamala. In the sequence ( ACP000ehzs ACP000ehzt ACP000ehzu ACP000ehzw) there are more juveniles. And also I am not sure about which one is Caruso and which Magnus 😕

Posted