Chimp & See Talk

Juv03b--Searching for right tool

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Interessting. Here Juv03b is obviously searching for a right tool. Sellecting and deselecting ...

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

😃

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I think that this is Kamala. Although, it is not well seen, this should be a girl and when she is turning towards the camera one can see the mark on her right eyebrow. (I am sorry if that was already suggested and I missed this.)

Posted

mmmmm I am not sure if it is a female. Seems that has a piece of leaf pasted, isn't it?

Posted

In ACP000e94a we see Kamala's back and swelling (and Marlyn's butt in comparison). I actually do not see a leaf and why this juvenile should be male (or not female). But no problem.

Posted

I am not sure that ACP000fwgx is female (not sure if it's a male either)

Posted

Maybe you can see it better in ACP000fwgy? (I am actually very sure that this is Kamala and that this is a female. You can see her right brow, the ears etc.)

Posted

yes, could be a female, but I am not completely sure, sorry. If anyone else can weigh in on here?

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to PauDG's comment.

Looks like Kamala to me also. I think the rear view looks like Kamala, though the parts are quite close together a pink vaginal 'tab' is seen protruding below.

ACP000fwgx - Dent in right eyebrow here, ear ridge

enter image description here

enter image description here

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator in response to Snorticus's comment.

Thanks! I am not sure about it, but I don't have big arguments against it either and if you both are sure, I trust you. 😉

Posted