Chimp & See Talk

Female and juvenile

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

She is a female with a ventral infant, gray beard, rounded brows, ears without damage. Body build seems to be normal. ACP000g4dj / ACP000g4dk / ACP000g4dl / ACP000g4dm

enter image description here

The rest here seems to be juveniles of various sizes. Later, another female with a ventral infant crosses the stream. There is some not so nice interaction between the juveniles in between.

One juvenile with apparent baldness, thick, rounded brows and ears close to the head.

Last female - I don't know, brows and ears looks all a bit boxy and pointy. Her face is narrower, also with a bread, undamaged and high ears, pronounced baldness.

Posted

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Oh wow, this is great. Such a lot of social interaction. This one "disbehaving" juv has a wet fur. Looks like it might had a looser-day and getting in touch with the water 😃

Posted

five minutes earlier : ACP000g4dq ACP000g4ds (can so help counting?) ACP000g4dt ACP000g4du

Posted

It is interessting: This is the same bridge, some weeks earlier. You can see the yellow ribbons on the right side. Here the researcher is using a hand-rope on the left (can you see the rope in the chimp clips? Im not) … but none of the chimps are using the rope handling, but they too are not disturbed by the yellow ribbons. ACP000g4ef ...and in October, the bridge is gone 😦 ACP000g4ga

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

great sequence!

I think the rope was not there when the chimp passed.

What do you about the baldness juvenile, could be Eleanor or AVJuv05?

Posted

I thought about puzzling the sequences back in the row and then going through the faces ... but its quite difficult and Im so short in time at the moment. Perhaps I will find a quite hour at the weekend. With looking over and over there seemed some known faces. Yesterday evening i had more than an hour in clicking through bridge-human-building and looking at destroyed bridges and rescuing the camera ...quite a novel 😃

Posted

More of the day:
    ACP000g4bx ACP000g4by ACP000g4bz

Look at this: three minutes after the juv is over the bridge (very anxious, always looking back) this researcher is coming up the bridge … ACP000g4cp

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I think for now we have these (chimp) videos from the same sequence on 30/09/2014.

ACP000g4dq
    ACP000g4ds
    ACP000g4dt
    ACP000g4du

ACP000g4bx
    ACP000g4by
    ACP000g4bz

ACP000g4dj
    ACP000g4dk
    ACP000g4dl
    ACP000g4dm

Maybe some videos between ACP000g4du and ACP000g4bx will appear, because there are 2 minutes between them, but we can see many faces here. Many female&inf!

Posted