Chimp & See Talk

ACP000f02l: Makena + infant, Eleanor and unknown others

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

In this video we see among some unknown others: Makena (slim build, balding, damaged right ear, open mouth) picking up her infant as a reaction to the camera sighting and she is followed by Eleanor (prominent balding and the scar/spot on the head visible). At the moment I have no idea about the others (a big male and a small juvenile).

Makena

enter image description here

Eleanor

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Agreed 😃

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

The other videos of this sequence popped up:
    ACP000f02i found by @junemb and @Corcaroli and
    ACP000f02j found by @Batfan a while ago.

It's a nice corso and starts I think with Lya. Typical her big swelling.

A few juveniles, Im not very sure because it's quite dark but maybe first is Jojo-Crann, the second one could be Sabirah, the third looks either like Marlyn but also like Shugi (AND AVJuv06) followed by Filou (both on image). I miss Kamala in this group...

Makena and Eleanor have already been identified in the last video ACP000f02l (the first in this thread). The juvenile next to Makena looks like many of the juveniles at AV but I think he's too small to be Jojo-Crann. My guess would be Ussuri.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Great Heidi!

you are right, the juvenile next to Makena is too small to be Jojo-Crann, and I agree that actually he could be the second one in ACP000f02i. So this juvenile with Makena could be Kamala, that is the one we are missing.

So, we could have here:

ACP000f02i: Lya, Jojo-Crann, Sabirah

ACP000f02j: Sabirah, Marlyn, Filou, Kamala, Makena and Elanor (entering)

ACP000f02l: Filou, Kamala, Makena , Elanor and AVInf02 (Makena's infant entering (where was she before?))

What do you think??

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

When Filou looks back at Makena in ACP000f02j we can see the infant on the ground. Then when he moves on we can shortly see a thin limb behind his big legs 😃

And yes of course, you're right, Paula, this must be Kamala I took for Shugi. The shape of the muzzle and the flat nose are quite typical Kamala.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

ah right! she goes behind Filou. In the second 13 we can she her legs between Filou's legs 😉

Posted