Chimp & See Talk

ACP000eeg1: match proposal to AVFem07 & AVInf07

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I think the very heavy female in ACP000eeg1 with a little female infant is AVFem07 and AVInf07. Both are very heavy, bald females with a broad face, undamaged ears, and wave-like brows. Their infants are female, size fits.

enter image description here

AVFem07 and AVInf07

AVFem07 is seen in her long sequence with a younger female grooming, e.g. ACP000emlp. There are several infants around, but I think that the younger female is still nulliparous (based on the small nipple) and might be family (sister or daughter). I looked the complete sequence for the video here up: ACP000eeft / ACP000eefw / ACP000eefx / ACP000eeg1 - we see her with the same young female closely interacting. I admit, I did not see the match before seeing the young female. I don't think that the young female is AVFem01, but I am not sure about e.g., ACP000fxpo ...

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

I agree with this mom being Fem07 and her infant.

I have my doubts though about the young female being Fem01...although their sizes fit, their faces coloration and brows look different to me. But I think the young fem. grooming with Fem07 is this new one.

I will give the new young lady a temporary ID and the one grooming with AVFem07, and wait for more opinions 😃.

so:

the young fem. in ACP000eeft / ACP000eefw / ACP000eefx / ACP000eeg1 she is going to be AVFem10

and in ACP000emlp series she will be AVFem11

and I support the idea of AVFem10 + AVFem11 being a match: sizes fit, face pigmentation, muzzle shape too. I only have one small doubt: in ACP000eefx, AVFem10 seems to have a small `notch´ at the top of her left ear which I can´t see in AVFem11, but I´m not sure if this is just a visual effect resulting from the movement 😕 :

one

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Thanks @NuriaM! I actually agree with the young female and AVFem01 and said so above. There is some similarity, but it does not really fit. I think, she might be AVFem01b, but not AVFem01. Need to look later again.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Hi all,

I would like to talk again about AVFem10 (the young female from ACP000eefw). I also think she is Lya (AVFem01), but there were some doubts here...

What do you think?

Thanks

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

No objection from my side. AVFem10 has the same round muzzle and baldness as Lya. Also body size and shape look very similar. Additionally she has that large swelling we can also see with Lya at different times. Unfortunately we do not have a back view of Lya but when she walks by in ACP000e0hc and ACP000ftts we can assume that the swelling is quite big.

Posted

great, thanks a lot for you opinion @Boleyn !

Let's see if we have convinced @Nuria and @AnLand 😉

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

here I am!!

sorry I didn´t reply before. I see that you have already tagged her, but just wanted to say that I agree with your decision.

AVFem10 being the smiling Lya makes sense to me 😃

Posted

Did I? Sorry, but glad you agree 😉

Posted