Chimp & See Talk

CHIMPS TO BE NAMED

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

In order to keep it tracked, I want to list some new matches that are waiting for names:

1. Our smiling AVFem01 + ACP000ftts (walking after Eleanor and discussed here ) + ACP000emi9 / ACP000emib ( here agreed )

2. AVFem07 & Infant + ACP000ftts ( agreed here ) + ACP000eeg1 ( agreed here )

we need two namers;

@lauraklynn, you started the first match proposal, would you?

and as for AVFem07, @luca-chimp you have found Fem07´s series and shared it with us...do you want to baptize her?

Thanks!!

Posted

@AnLand, your turn 😃

how do you want to call AVFem12, AVFem13 and AVFem14?

Posted

• luca-chimp by luca-chimp

Hi NuriaM, thanks so much for the offer ... I would love to name them, but unfortunately I'm off at the moment, due to ... too much work on the one side and because of this dreadfull thing, that I cannot see clips on my Pad on the other side. I cannot see much time in the next weeks to reorganize my laptop, ... so maybe anyone other want to name them?

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to luca-chimp's comment.

oh, I´m sorry to read that, but take all the time you need!!

I´m sure there will be more chances for you to match/name more chimps 😃

Posted

so maybe @Snorticus wants to help us?

@snorticus, you found her again here: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000s/discussions/DCP00019lx , would you like to give us a name for Fem07? 😃

Posted

• lauraklynn by lauraklynn moderator

I say "Lya" for AVfem01.

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to NuriaM's comment.

I'd be happy to name Fem07. She seems to really enjoy wadging so how about a "W" name - Willa.

Posted

lovely names, THANK YOU!!!!

Posted