Chimp & See Talk

Baron--Male chimp - Baron?

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I wonder whether this male chimp in ACP000emiw is Baron. He seems to have a slightly lighter muzzle, slightly rounded brows and a folded left ear.

New male here:

enter image description here

Baron (also with open muzzle) from ACP000ekkj

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

I would support that match, the mouth is open in the exact same way, brows and balding are consistent. And I think I can see the earfold on his left ear as well.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

sort of a wide skull and long muzzle that give his head a triangular appearance...I agree this is Baron 😃

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I support the match too!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

weeeeee are the chaaampions...!!! 😄

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

LOL - we ...AND the chimps 😄 😉

Posted

• MimiA by MimiA scientist, moderator

😉

Posted

😄

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I propose that the male chimp in ACP000g5cx is Baron. He has a little muzzle, only slightly bended brows, a very triangular balding, and the bended left ear. He is seen a bit better (also that the balding is wider than seen here and agrees with the other videos) in the untagged video before - ACP000g5cv. It seems that next to him travels Filou.

I also think that the first chimp in ACP000fttp is Baron too, but the view is short and blurry.

Posted

Hi AnLand, I agree that ACP000g5cx is Baron. 😉

I am not that sure about ACP000fttp... could be Caruso too, don't you think? the left ear is not visible. Caruso has a notch in the right ear, but in ACP000fttp that part is not completely seen. What do you think?

Posted