Chimp & See Talk

some suggestions

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Hi all,

so Paula has been checking our matches and prospectives, and she has been making an attempt to bring us a bit of light. She has been running this site for quite a long time, and she is very much familiar with the AV chimps, so it is absolutely worth the effort to recheck the following:

• AVFem10 is Lya, and the female sitting with her infant in AVFem10´s video is not Willa, but Etta. So she thinks to see Etta & inf. + Lya in this series: ACP000eefw , ACP000eefx , ACP000eeg1

• AVFem11 = Sabirah : left sabirah, right AVFem11

enter image description here

• AVFem15 = Etta : left AVFem15, right Etta . Here she pointed out something interesting: Etta has sort of a scar on her right brow and I think I see something in AVFem15´s right brow too.

what do you guys think?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I looked closely at the Taiga / Willa issue. It's not really obvious to me, but the traits actually fit. I think my main problems are the prominent gray beard in Taiga and the massive body of Willa.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Interesting!

re the Sabira / AVFem11 match pls. see my entry in the Lya thread I posted today. In short: I can see AVFem11 in the dark Sabirah videos but have some problems to see her in the bright series. Especially the brows and the balding do look different to me.

AVFem15 and Etta: I can't really help here since I'm not very familiar with Etta. Sorry.

re Taiga = Willa: These females are tricky but I think this might be really true. In this confirmed Taiga video ACP000emh5 we can see that there's a scar or something in the right brow. Also the infants look alike.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

Taiga and Willa look certainly alike, but their baldness patterns confuse me a bit:

Taiga´s stills from: ACP000emh5

Willa´s image from: ACP000epzp

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

As for Etta and AVFem15, while it´s true that there´s something on their right brows, I can´t see Etta´s small nick in her right ear ( ACP000e3uy ) in AVFem15 (here ACP000g4dm) . Besides, their nostrils appear slightly different to me too, Etta´s look somehow larger (or maybe it´s just the angle) 😕

sorry, I have no strong opinion here...

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Nuria, could you please add the videos from where you took the pictures, or the prospective names? It is easier to talk about them

Thanks a lot!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

done...sorry 😃

Posted

Hi all, this is being very confusing 😕

I hope not driving you crazy with this post, but here my thoughts about the females. You can find in brackets their current names.

I find that Willa has a smaller infant,curved eyebrows and very prominent nipples.

Etta's infant looks a bit older, she has round eyebrows and a "scar" in her right eyebrow. In some of her videos I have seen that her right ear has like a straight edge, but it is difficult to see.

FEM07

one
    ACP000eml9 (Fem07)

one
    ACP000g4bx (Fem12)

one
    ACP000emh5 (Fem13)

one
    ACP000gg45 (Fem14) 2nd female

Etta

one
    ACP000g4dm (Fem15)

one
    ACP000gg45 1st female

one

one
    ACP000e41h (Etta)

one
    ACP000epzp 1st female (Willa)

one
    ACP000eefw Female with infant (Willa)

Lya

one
    ACP000eefw (Fem10) female behind the other one

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I want to "protest" here a bit. 😉 The Taiga match is still completely true, but the Willa seems to be difficult, so why is Taiga's name erased and not Willa questioned?

I looked long into "Willa" - ACP000eefw - as Etta, because I found the infant here much smaller than Etta's. I still have difficulties with that, but the nick in Etta's right ear (mid ear) is there in this "Willa" video, too.

Etta from ACP000e41l

"Willa" from ACP000eefw

Posted

Hello AnLand,

nothing has been decided yet, it was just a way to talk about them. I compared the new prospective females with the ones I had in my notes, so when I talk about Willa I mean AVFem07 (because is how you called her). But I agree, maybe makes more sense to keep "Taiga".

Anyway, let's decide about the matches and then we talk about the names 😉

Cheers

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

just to push this thread a bit, these are my thoughts about the females:

@PauDG said (Paula please correct me if I´m wrong)

• AVFem10 = Lya : in ACP000eefw (AVFem10) you can´t see her `smiling´ like Lya, but she is just wadging. All the other traits fit in my opinion: AGREED
    • AVFem11 = Sabirah: AGREED

...sorry Paula, could you please confirm this?:

Taiga = Willa in this sequence: ACP000eefw... (or best Willa = Taiga, Anja I agree that we could keep Taiga as it´s a more consolidated match)

and

Etta = ACP000epzp / ACP000emk2...(now Willa) so we might need to undo Willa´s match and split it into Taiga and Etta?/ AVFem15 ( ACP000g4dm ) / ACP000gg45 (first female) /?

sorry if I´m messing things up!!!

Posted

Hello Nuria,

correct, those are my thoughts.

I would say yes, to split Etta's match.

Thanks!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

So we have a Taigilla and a Willetta? 8) >;) Fine with me!

sorry, gals, it's Friday!! XD 😄

Posted

hahahahaha

Posted

@Snorticus, you selected "Willa" to the match between Fem07, ACP000eeg1, and ACP000ftts, Fem12,13 and 14, but we are talking about split that match because we think that Fem12,13 and 14 are Fem07, and as the females 12,13,14 are Taiga probably makes more sense to keep that name.

I don't know very well how to handle this, I don't want anyone feels bad. Should we use the name "Willa" to the next female match, or would be that very confusing?

opinions?

Thanks!

Posted

• Snorticus by Snorticus in response to PauDG's comment.

Hi @PauDG Keeping Anja's chimp name Taiga makes total sense to me also and I don't have any problem with that at all. Could I save the Willa name for a future match I make at another site to avoid any confusion here at Aged Violet? Thanks!

Posted

Thanks a lot @Snorticus. I think is a good idea to keep the name to an other site to avoid confusion.

I am going to leave it for now in the "Master List of chimp and other animal names" so nobody will use it.

Thanks!

Posted