Chimp & See Talk

Match proposal: Jojo and AVInf02

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

@squish5 found some days ago this video ACP000e5p6 from a very nice family scene. As the (inactive) 2015 videos are paused, I pulled out the whole sequence to make my point. ACP000e5p3 / ACP000e5p4 / ACP000e5p5 / ACP000e5p6 (only the latter is tagged). They are some quiet foodgrunts and an inspection of the tree.

We see an adult female with a well-known damage of her right ear: Makena.

enter image description here

The other adult should be Baron. Brows, light muzzle, balding, bended right ear.

The big male juvenile is Jojo. All traits incl. the brows fit.

And Makena's infant seems to be a boy, too.

There is a female juvenile without a good face view and I don't know who she is. We discussed Eleanor with Makena, right? Body size would fit.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

That's a really lovely scene. I agree on your suggestions @AnLand. It's great that we have now also another perspective of Makena's damaged right ear.
    The youngest one is adorable but I'm not yet sure if it's a boy.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Awesome!

I agree here we have Makena & inf, Jojo (maybe Crann-Jojo, actually) and Baron.

As @Bolyen, I am not that sure about the infant being a male.. and the other juvenile, the female, I would say is Sabirah rather than Eleanor. Elenor has a very characteristic head (bald/with a scar probably), and these big nostrils fit with Sabirah. What do you think?

Thanks!

Posted

Hi all,
    I would like to talk about these chimps again.

We talked that they are Makena & inf (female), Jojo-Crann, Baron and Sabirah or Eleanor.

I think is Sabirah, do you agree? Thanks!

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Sabirah makes sense to me too because I can't see any balding on her head like Eleanor would have.

The backview compared to Sabirah in video ACP000emk2 shows a similar swelling and some sparse hair on her back at the same place, 15 cm above the swelling and at the right of the swelling.

Posted

great! thanks 😉

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

Yes, now that I am a bit more familiar with Sabirah, I agree as well.

Posted

wonderful 😉 Thanks

Posted