Chimp & See Talk

Taiga--Could be the second female Taiga?

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

ACP000gfob

Hi all,

what do you think? could be the second female Taiga? same prominent nipples, small infant...

one
    one

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yes, I would agree. She also has here the strange lighter skin around the eyes and her baby looks as goofy as ever (and has the right size).

Posted

Good, thanks!

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

what about the big juvenile being Sabirah? The size would fit πŸ˜•

ACP000gfob

enter image description here

Sabirah in ACP000gfnb

enter image description here

The light in both videos is slightly different, and you canΒ΄t see the black mask of the juvenile in ACP000gfob on Sabirah...Sabirah is the only juvenile that I could match it with.

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

As for the first female with dorsal infant, I think this is too tricky and would leave it unmatched.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

You're right about the first female: very tricky. About the juvenile... I'm not sure if this is Sabirah. The browline does not fit with her. She has fairly straight brows with only the slightest dip in the middle, but when you freeze the video around sec 6 you can see a well defined brow. The juv also has very big ears. So I'd rather say it's Marini trailing after her mother Taiga. πŸ˜ƒ

Posted

I am not sure about the big juvenile. Marini seems smaller in my opinion. We can leave it as unidentified too, as for the female πŸ˜‰

Posted