female swellings

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Makena ( ACP000gno2)
    one

Etta ( ACP000fcjy)
    one

Raj ( ACP000fwex)
    one

Lya ( ACP000esic / ACP000eepi / ACP000eefx )
    one one one one

Taiga ( ACP000esic )
    one

Desta ( ACP000gno2 / ACP000ezv2)
    one one

Fianna ( ACP000fw71)
    one

Sekai (No back images)
    one

AVFem17/b (ACP000fbr7)
    one

AVFem18 (No back images)
    one

AVFem19 ( ACP000ef7d)
    one

AVFem22 ( ACP000fway)
    one

Posted

Hi all, I have tried to post pictures of the all female swellings (at max and min tumescence). I failed!! I do not find enough/ good back videos. If you find something better or something to complement the post, please send me video name and the picture (the link please).

I'll keep trying.

Thanks!

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

ACP000eefx for Lya is a good back video near max_swelling.

Posted

Thanks 😉

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

That's extremely helpful, Paula, thanks a lot! 😄
    I will let you know in case I find more/better footage.

Posted

great! we hope we can close some pending matches with this. I have included the link to the tag groups 😉

Posted

Paula, we still have this video from four females with infants travelling ACP000gnpq
    Maybe you can use it to close some loops? My wild guess here would be Desta (wrinkled swelling, infant seems to be Azize), Sekai (swelling not yet known, size of infant), Taiga (well known swelling), Etta (also known swelling) but of course I'm far from sure 😃

enter image description here

Posted

Hm, Desta and Azize are already identified in this sequence 2 minutes later in ACP000gno2 (I did not follow the discussion, but they are tagged.)

It has already been ruled out that the third female is Taiga here: https://talk.chimpandsee.org/#/boards/BCP000000s/discussions/DCP0001ngd

Just based on the swelling, Etta could also be the following female in ACP000gnpr. This swelling fits Etta's a bit better, I think, and the infant is female as well and we already know that Etta has a girl. I also think that Etta's infant is not that big. (But of course, we can't see the sex on the fourth female's infant in ACP000gnpq.) It's not necessarily a matching proposal, just an opinion to @Boleyn's suggestion.

I can't say anything about the second (here suggested Sekai). In general, I think that Sekai's infant is older (=bigger) than Taiga's. A least, we did see until now only one newborn in July 2014 and we think it was always Taiga. The fact that she carries her infant ventrally in September 2014 (like Taiga) does not say so much. Azize is much bigger and is also carried ventrally here.

Posted

For the fourth female in ACP000gnpq - we know from ACP000f014 that Raj is also cycling again in December 2014 (the dates do not seem to add up for the cycle, but she could be swollen in that video too). ACP000e41h and ACP000f014 (and ACP000e41f for Desta) give you also a comparison for the infants size in the same month (December 2014). Azize and Raj's girl seem to be bigger than Etta's infant. (But that's just my opinion.)

Posted

Good points, @AnLand !
    I didn't spend much time with this video (nor sequence) that's why I called it a wild guess 😄 and I'm totally relying on our pros here!

Posted

Hi! I don't know why I missed this post, sorry.

This is very difficult!!

I feel more or less sure about the matches in ACP000gno2 , so that removes Desta and Makena of the possibilities.

My opinion about ACP000gnpq:

• 1st: could be Fianna, because the infant is quite large, could be Shugi.

• 2nd: ?

• 3rd: could be Sekai she is slim and the infant likes to stand up and do crazy things, as we have seen here ACP000ggqw

• 4th: ?

ACP000gnpr:

• 1st: Raj?

ACP000gnpt

• 1st: juvenile

• 2nd: Jojo-Crann

ACP000gno2

• chimp

• male

• Desta & Azize

• male

• juvenile

• Makena & AVInf02

ACP000gno3

• Makena & AVInf02

• Sabirah

• 1st chimp from ACP000gno2

ACP000gnoa

• male

Posted

So, you would rule out Raj as the fourth female in ACP000gnpq? And also Etta in ACP000gnpr?

For the second female - now, I am taking a big guess - I thought about "fake Taiga" - similar swelling but slightly older infant than real Taiga. And Taiga seems to be in that scene later. Another big male juvenile (besides Jojo-Crann) is in that scene too. That would go with your thought about family composition.

It would also mean that the female we've seen with "fake Taiga" with in ACP000fno1, ACP000fqmw, and ACP000fnp2 might be Sekai. It kind of fits my thoughts at the moment, but we should find another connection. The kids have a very similar size and without connecting it to a face view, it's hard to prove that this is Sekai. And that the other one is not Sekai. To me the infant always seems to be a boy, that's one additional similarity.

Posted

mmmm Etta and Raj, I am not sure... what would you think about Raj being the one in ACP000gnpr? I see her "Popeye forearm"

ACP000gnpr

one

Posted

Who is "fake Taiga" @AnLand, AVFem19?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

Yes, her and the suggested matches. 😃

Posted

ACP000ezv2 - shows another cycle stage (very floppy) for Desta. Might be worth to post in the overview, too.

Posted

Done, thanks!

Posted

Who could be this female? ACP000g915

A juvenile goes before her.

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

My guess would be Taiga or fake Taiga (AVFemale19, I think) depending on how old we estimate the infant and the juvenile. I'm leaning a bit more to Taiga and kids.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to PauDG's comment.

I've just seen the video in the recent and I think too that this is Taiga. The swelling looks very much like hers and she is one of those accompanied by a juvenile. She and Sekai are the only ones we know so far with a still ventral carried infant in autumn, right?

Posted

You suggested Sekai for a video

My opinion about ACP000gnpq: 3rd: could be Sekai she is slim and the infant likes to stand up and do crazy things, as we have seen here ACP000ggqw

last here

It could be the same female in ACP000fthb (only two weeks later), 2nd female, infant seems to be male in both instances

EDIT: them goes for ACP000fqmw - here earlier proposed by me as Sekai and a male infant. ACP000fnp2 - second female: same swelling and a little boy.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

If 3rd in ACP000gnpq is Sekai then ACP000fthb could be Sekai as well, that's right. Also ACP000fqmw and ACP000fnp2 would fit but the first proposal (ACP000gnpq ) has never been confirmed. I'm not sure if it's enough evidence for Paula now?

Posted

Sekai in ACP000gnpq was suggested by Paula herself. I would agree and suggested then based on this backview other matches.

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

This should then be enough I guess 😄

Posted

For ACP000fthb - the first female walking with the big female infant seems to be Raj with Marygold. Fianna's swelling is much more protruded and Desta's is messy in all stages (compare ACP000ezv2 for partly swollen). The others have smaller infants. So, Raj with Marygold, the male bigger juvenile that we speculated is Sekai's older kid, and finally Sekai with he boy Nahema.

Posted

Your argumentation makes sense to me!
    Ray: No other female with grey back that would fit swelling and size of infant.
    The juvenile is not Jojo-Crann and the combination of slim female with a clown on her back indicates Sekai and family.

Posted