Chimp & See Talk

Raj?, Sekai?--a rodeo clown

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

I have found this funny pair ACP000ggqw , and I was thinking of Desta ana Azize. Desta has a notch or cut in the right ear (in the upper part) like this new one (I think):

Desta in ACP000emmc :

enter image description here

and this new lady in ACP000ggqw :

forehead baldness fits too 😕

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Hm, the female looks more like Sekai to me. I cannot really say something about her infant. But I don't really see Desta's brows here.

Compare Sekai:

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator

Also in the video before: ACP000ggqv , do you guys think that they could be Raj and AVInf09? in this video with Raj: ACP000g4dt , the four chimps walk together too (Raj + AVInf09 + Desta + Azize) 😕

Posted

• NuriaM by NuriaM scientist, moderator in response to AnLand's comment.

yes, Sekai´s brows look more similar and the infants sizes too, but what do you think about their right ears? I think I see a knoch on this new lady´s right ear, that´s why I was thinking of Desta...Sekai´s ears are round

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

Yes, it looks strange, I agree. But I cannot really see what's going on with her right ear and her face says to me rather Sekai than Desta.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

I agree with you girls,

in ACP000ggqv she seems to be Raj with her "Popeye" forearms.

and in ACP000ggqw I vote also for Sekai. I see her round face and slim body (she looks quite young). I think the ear looks strange because of the movement, but if you stop the video just at the beginning of the second 2, you can see that it is fine. (I am trying to post a picture 😉 )

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

yes, I think too ACP000ggqv is Raj. Her face and grey beard in addition to the Popeye forearms tell me so 😃

I agree also on Sekai in ACP000ggqw . She's definitely slimmer than Desta and her infant is smaller than Azize. Born in summer 2014 like Taiga's little one.

Posted

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

one

Posted