Chimp & See Talk

Desta & Azize--fem & inf

• PauDG by PauDG scientist, moderator

Who are these fem and inf?

ACP000flzs

one

The infant is quite big. The female seems to have the ears intact (or at least what it is visible)

I think AVInf07 (from Taiga) is smaller. Maybe Etta & AVInf04?

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

I am not sure. I would see Etta's face generally wider. Taiga's infant is smaller in December 2013, I agree. But Etta? Why not Raj? (I don't have any support for Raj, but what speaks for you rather for Etta than for Raj?)

Posted

The arms, to me Raj's arms are more muscled

Posted

• AnLand by AnLand moderator

OK, I agree with that. But I have my problems with the Etta suggestion here. The slim arms and the way the infant is sitting might also be Desta with Azize, or? (I've just seen this screenshot in the other discussion and got this idea.)

enter image description here

Posted

Right! I haven't thought about Desta and Azize. Actually I think that the infant's eyebrows and ears fit better with Azize than with AVInf04

Posted

• Boleyn by Boleyn moderator

Yes I think too that these are Desta and Azize. Desta's brow line is way back on her forehead in a clear line. Also the darker colour and the wider nose and shorter distance between muzzle and nose speak for Desta rather than Ray. Another clear line is the muzzle of Azize including the brigth nose. And of course the brows. 😃

Posted

nice! Thanks @AnLand and @Boleyn

Posted